TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

Parametric part not showing visibility column (V17) (again)
Read 1230 times
* February 27, 2011, 09:45:34 AM
Hi,

I have been working thru the parametric parts example on pages 316+ of the manual (V17.1).  As noted in a previous problem that was unsolved, when you execute Step 3, #1 on page 320, the parametric part window that displays does not contain a visible check box column.

Also, after working thru the example several times, when I try to define H1 on page 319, step 8, right clicking on the radius does not launch the dialog box.

I have tried this several times, closed and opened TC17.1 several times and rebooted my computer -- all to no avail.

Thanks,
K971

* February 27, 2011, 08:40:40 PM
Hi,

I have been working thru the parametric parts example on pages 316+ of the manual (V17.1).  As noted in a previous problem that was unsolved, when you execute Step 3, #1 on page 320, the parametric part window that displays does not contain a visible check box column.

Thanks,
K971

I don't have a direct answer to your problem, except to mention there is a patch v17.2 available on this forum. It may help.

DonCW
2017 Pro with Light Works Plug in
2018 Platinum

Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.