TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

symbols & 1st pricing
Read 1415 times
* February 10, 2011, 02:08:39 AM
Just purchased ver 17.2 loaded ok but now have a problem symbols & 1st pricing wont load cause I have 64 bit windows7.anyboby have any ideas.Regards cranetruck
I also Received an Unlock Code & Activation code This is listed after the Serial No & Activation code which worked to Activate ver 17.2,Could anybody tell me what the Unlock Code is for.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 10:47:37 AM by cranetruck »

* February 28, 2011, 02:41:03 PM
Just purchased ver 17.2 loaded ok but now have a problem symbols & 1st pricing wont load cause I have 64 bit windows7.anyboby have any ideas.Regards cranetruck
I also Received an Unlock Code & Activation code This is listed after the Serial No & Activation code which worked to Activate ver 17.2,Could anybody tell me what the Unlock Code is for.
I also had this problem with win7 x64.  The Symbols and 1stPricing exe's are self-extracting Zip files. I used the program 7-zip to extract the contents. I was then able to install the 1stPricing.msi.

The symbols.msi installer didn't work though, so I had to manually copy the files in the Symbols folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\IMSI\TCWP100\Symbols. The only difference between the symbols folder in 17.2 and TurboCAD-Pro-17-Symbols.exe was that there were *.slt files in each directory of TurboCAD-Pro-17-Symbols.exe.