TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

2D drawing has rotated, how to fix
Read 1443 times
* January 29, 2017, 08:24:05 PM
All,
I have been working on lot drawing (2D) in turbocad Deluxe 21.2. I have spent a fair amount of time on it. Its just a basic 2D drawing.
Long story short, I accidentally pressed down on the scroll mouse button and moved it, which I think now orbited the drawing. Now my drawing is not straight up and down anymore and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to change the rotation of my drawing back to the default.
Thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

* January 29, 2017, 09:19:46 PM
All,
I have been working on lot drawing (2D) in turbocad Deluxe 21.2. I have spent a fair amount of time on it. Its just a basic 2D drawing.
Long story short, I accidentally pressed down on the scroll mouse button and moved it, which I think now orbited the drawing. Now my drawing is not straight up and down anymore and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to change the rotation of my drawing back to the default.
Thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

Try pressing Ctrl key+W, that should rotate everything back as it should be.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:21:49 PM by DonCW »

DonCW
2017 Pro with Light Works Plug in
2018 Platinum

Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.

* January 29, 2017, 09:35:26 PM
AHA! That worked perfectly! Thank you for the tip, greatly appreciated!