On my laptop which was very slow, the colors and light came out pretty nice, but took f o r e v e r. The level of sophistication of the W4300 needs to be used.
I made a bunch of changes to the W4300 settings to allow it to make more of the "decisions" like "override application settings" and "enhance application setting" a on processing the graphics. I also set the frame rate to 75 HZ to match the rate of my screen. MUCH better now.
Then worked on the lighting and the renderings take split seconds to process on drawings that took 120 secs to process (before the adjustments) at highest rendering.
I think the card drivers were looking for more "information" from the TurboCad in terms of the processing of the images. I am new at this so, just a guess. Tonight I am a very happy camper with the results! I just need to learn more about this. The metals look like metal. The paint looks like paint. The sprockets look like sprockets. The light is softer now.