TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

How to Flare a Bolt Head in TurboCad Deluxe
Read 1186 times
* October 02, 2016, 03:35:29 AM
There maybe an easier way in TurboCad Deluxe to flare bolt heads, but I've not been able to find it: So I came up with this. Now I'm just learning, so please take it easy on me, but would like any and all pointers/advice.

TurboCad Deluxe 2016
Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

* October 02, 2016, 03:35:20 PM
There maybe an easier way in TurboCad Deluxe to flare bolt heads, but I've not been able to find it: So I came up with this. Now I'm just learning, so please take it easy on me, but would like any and all pointers/advice.

Nice, clean, presentation Ed.  Seems like a reasonable enough way of creating a flared bolt head in Deluxe.

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V20.2PP(57.0)[as of 3/12/15]; V19DL(54.2); V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)

* October 02, 2016, 05:28:51 PM

Welcome,
It's a good approach Ed. Coming up with your own solution has to be satisfying and thanks for sharing for sharing your tutorial. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 08:01:46 PM by DonCW »

DonCW
2017 Pro with Light Works Plug in
2018 Platinum

Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.