TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

2D 3D Training CD PROBLEMS
Read 1060 times
* March 16, 2017, 01:28:37 PM
Tried to open up the training cd.  I took the serial number off the HELP/ABOUT TURBOCAD drop down menu.  For some reason when I enter it into the Wizard install window's five blocks it claims it is not valid.  I've tried this several times and have been very careful each time and still no workie!

Not having any luck calling TurboCAD!

Anyone else having the same problem?

Any ideas?

* March 16, 2017, 01:35:49 PM
I'm only guessing, but maybe the CD has its own serial number and that's what you need to enter.

Henry H

* March 16, 2017, 02:21:58 PM
Can you email support@imsidesign.com with the specifics of exactly which training CD  you are trying to use?

* March 16, 2017, 04:00:13 PM
I'd be leaning towards Henry's suggestion,  I installed a 'free' deluxe training a while ago, and even that which was a free add-on, had its own serial number separate from TC,  I downloaded it so the serial number was supplied via E-mail.

If no serial number supplied on CD , you would need to contact IMSI, - you could send E-mail to support if you don't live in the US.