Now, I have just tried to edit this animation, to remove the jump up the Z axis shown in John's render, http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9947.0;attach=23358
, from frame 177 onwards. Whatever I do, just confuses Animation Lab., which simply refuses to work properly and appears to have a mind of it's own! I don't remember it behaving like this before.
1. If you select all the offending frames, from 177 to the end, and try setting actor to the WorkPlane, this fails.
2. If you try selecting all the frames, from 177 to the end, and delete them, this appears to work.
3. If you try to continue the animation, from frame 177 onwards, by moving the actor upwards and rotating (plan view), this fails. Animation lab just goes haywire!
4. Also - I think this is an old problem, because I recall mentioning it before - the scroll bars/frame numbers do not correspond. This can sometimes be overcome by grabbing the scrollbar with the mouse and moving it sideways.
5. Again, this could be an older issue, the keyboard shortcuts do not work in Animation Lab., all commands have to be mouse activated.
Phew, am I having a great time?
I think this Plugin (and me!) need some TLC (T
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:30:57 AM by Tim Stewart »
You can design without engineering, but you cannot engineer without design.
Using Win 10 with Designer 2017-2020 and TurboCAD Pro. Plat. 2018-2020 + Lightworks (64-bit versions) + AnimationLab 5.2.
Windows 10 Pro (1909) 64-bit