TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

TurboCAD v12 Deluxe - Need to view IGS files???
Read 5469 times
* September 14, 2009, 10:52:15 PM
I have a new but old verion of TurboCAD, v12 at home.  I don't do a lot of CAD work, so I don't really need a newer version at this time, but I need to be able to view IGS files.

What can I do with my current version to view IGS files, or, IS there something I can do??

Thanks,
Darin Jordan
Renton, WA
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 10:54:37 PM by Darin Jordan »

September 15, 2009, 09:55:57 AM
You will need to upgrade to TurboCAD Professional.  Deluxe does not understand solids.

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

* September 15, 2009, 10:51:31 AM
Well... that figures...

Anyone know where I can get an Upgrade version of TurboCAD that will upgrade my v12 Deluxe to v12 Professional? 

September 15, 2009, 10:54:57 AM
The price is wrong:

This is not the place to discuss the pricing of TurboCAD or share promotion codes.  Inquiries about pricing should be directed to our sales department.  Feel free to send an e-mail to sales@imsidesign.com

http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

* September 15, 2009, 11:08:52 AM
The price is wrong:

This is not the place to discuss the pricing of TurboCAD or share promotion codes.  Inquiries about pricing should be directed to our sales department.  Feel free to send an e-mail to sales@imsidesign.com

http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Thank you, but what are you talking about??  I never asked anything about price or inquired about promotion codes... all I did was ask WHERE I could get an upgrade for my current version...

Thanks for the information...

September 15, 2009, 03:13:03 PM
You should contact our sales department about upgrades and upgrade pricing.  We only sell the current version of TurboCAD which is v16.

sales@imsidesign.com

Thank you, but what are you talking about?? 

That was from the posting guidelines.  Wanted to make sure nobody posted something like you can get it from so-so.com for $xxx.xx

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:24:41 PM by turbotech »

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC