TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

TurboCAD v12 Deluxe - Need to view IGS files???
Read 5177 times
* September 14, 2009, 10:52:15 PM
I have a new but old verion of TurboCAD, v12 at home.  I don't do a lot of CAD work, so I don't really need a newer version at this time, but I need to be able to view IGS files.

What can I do with my current version to view IGS files, or, IS there something I can do??

Thanks,
Darin Jordan
Renton, WA
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 10:54:37 PM by Darin Jordan »

September 15, 2009, 09:55:57 AM
You will need to upgrade to TurboCAD Professional.  Deluxe does not understand solids.

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

* September 15, 2009, 10:51:31 AM
Well... that figures...

Anyone know where I can get an Upgrade version of TurboCAD that will upgrade my v12 Deluxe to v12 Professional? 

September 15, 2009, 10:54:57 AM
The price is wrong:

This is not the place to discuss the pricing of TurboCAD or share promotion codes.  Inquiries about pricing should be directed to our sales department.  Feel free to send an e-mail to sales@imsidesign.com

http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

* September 15, 2009, 11:08:52 AM
The price is wrong:

This is not the place to discuss the pricing of TurboCAD or share promotion codes.  Inquiries about pricing should be directed to our sales department.  Feel free to send an e-mail to sales@imsidesign.com

http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Thank you, but what are you talking about??  I never asked anything about price or inquired about promotion codes... all I did was ask WHERE I could get an upgrade for my current version...

Thanks for the information...

September 15, 2009, 03:13:03 PM
You should contact our sales department about upgrades and upgrade pricing.  We only sell the current version of TurboCAD which is v16.

sales@imsidesign.com

Thank you, but what are you talking about?? 

That was from the posting guidelines.  Wanted to make sure nobody posted something like you can get it from so-so.com for $xxx.xx

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:24:41 PM by turbotech »

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC