TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

CadCourse
Read 2444 times
* August 01, 2009, 04:24:26 PM
Has anyone had this email?

"CADCourse is proud to release Online TurboCAD Testing. We present an online examination with 20 multiple-choice questions and associated TurboCAD drawings. Your overall knowledge of TurboCAD at the 2-D level is tested as we set a challenging drawing task in each question with only one correct answer. We invite you to try the first three questions of this examination for free to get a feel of how the online testing procedure works. We think you will be pleased with the challenge that it presents.

Free Trial Version
We invite you to try the first three questions of the examination. You will be able to watch the demonstration movie describing how the online testing procedure works. Please note that you will need at least TurboCAD v15 or v16 to open the TurboCAD drawings.
Demo movie and Trial version with first three questions"

I wont pass on anything I have found, just after your thoughts. Mine?.......mmmmm, yeah.

* August 01, 2009, 08:47:49 PM
I haven't received an email, but I see it on the CADCourse website: TurboCAD 2-D Competence Test. The trial version was a snap to do.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1803), 64-bit

* August 02, 2009, 12:01:19 AM
I've actually completed the test the first few questions are easy but it does get harder as you go on I think it gives you a good understanding of your current competence level in 2d.

* August 02, 2009, 11:07:07 AM
Yes I did also do the first 3 questions and yes I can see that the questions would get more difficult and why should they not? Yeah, it was a snap to do.