TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Title Blocks
Read 1838 times
July 06, 2009, 05:02:10 AM
Question:

I have TC 15 (Pro) and now wanting to add Title Blocks to existing dwgs expecting to run the dwgs. back though the printer only adding on the that feature if having a blank body in the drawing area.  The manual I have speaks to “adding a title block” on pg. 536 however looking at my “Insert” on the top row of commands I’m not seeing that choice, there may be another “Insert” but where? 

Thanks,

Bob

* July 06, 2009, 05:58:10 AM
I create my title blocks as separate drawings for each size of paper (A, B, C, A4, etc.) which include everything I will use again including company name, scale, date, etc and a border.  I then insert them in Paper Space by accessing them via the Symbol Library and center them in the paper.  For A size, I center at 5.5,4.25.  I then explode and edit any text and then I'm set.  It's also a good idea when you create your title blocks in the original drawings to put everything on its own layer such as "title" that way when you insert them, you can easily turn the title block on or off.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 06:01:51 AM by CoasterGuy2 »

Cameron Blair

* July 06, 2009, 12:13:03 PM
re: Title Blocks

See the topic: Problem with title block. It may be of some help.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1903), 64-bit

* July 06, 2009, 01:00:05 PM
you may also consider this technique.  Taught to me as a method many AutoCAD users rely on.

http://www3.turbocadcommunity.com/tiki-index.php?page=Block%20attribute