TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Scroll view seke control gone
Read 2502 times
July 02, 2009, 06:01:38 AM
Scroll view up/down control missing. I've accidentally changed my up arrow to the view/camera/ 'up' command but it should be view/'scroll view up'. In v16.0 pro the control is missing in seke customising. V16 is all very well in theory but too much choice can be time consuming. Punters to blame I suppose :-\

Alan.
Platinum 21. & Deluxe 21.
TC user since 1995. (version 3)

* July 02, 2009, 11:16:11 AM
It should be no problem to reassign the "Up Arrow" to the "View / Scroll / ViewScrollUp" Key assignment. Use the "Up Arrow" in the shortcut field, then click assign. You'll get a message that it's already assigned and do want to change it; answer 'yes'. Now your ViewScrollUp should have the Up Arrow and "View / Camera / Up" will be unassigned.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1903), 64-bit

July 02, 2009, 12:41:00 PM
It should be no problem to reassign the "Up Arrow" to the "View / Scroll / ViewScrollUp" Key assignment. Use the "Up Arrow" in the shortcut field, then click assign. You'll get a message that it's already assigned and do want to change it; answer 'yes'. Now your ViewScrollUp should have the Up Arrow and "View / Camera / Up" will be unassigned.

Would if I could John, but Scroll is missing from View. Never mind for now though. From today's experiences trying to get familiar with the drafting palette, which though promising was painfully slow on my computer, I think v16 is going back 'on the shelf', except for occasional import of dwg saved v11 files to do cross sections from my curious models so they don't fragment on different workplanes like they do for me in v11.1

Alan.

* July 02, 2009, 01:15:44 PM
If Scroll is missing from View, then maybe your installation is bad. Hopefully we're talking about the same thing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1903), 64-bit

July 02, 2009, 02:22:20 PM
Bad install. Sounds likely, or damage of some kind since.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alan.