1. I suggest some rehearsal.
2. Too much time wasted on drawing...this is about AniLab.
3. Why so many frames? 360/3.6 = 100. Why did you do 101 Frames?
4. The disk has five holes. Twenty frames would have been sufficient and saved the client 80% of painful rendering time.
5. The sound is much, much too low.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 08:56:32 AM by Winston Mitchell »
Hardware: 2.67GHz Core I7-920, 18GB 1333 DDR3, Nvidia Gforce GT 220
OS: 64 Bit Windows 10 Home
Software: TC 2018.25.0.41.0 (64)
Setup: UI: Classic, Editing History: Off, Use Choice: Off, Native Draw: GDI