TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Version 15 Pro Turbocad compatibility with Windows 7.
Read 4963 times
* March 12, 2010, 08:40:36 AM
Is version 15 compatible with windows 7?  I cannot get turbocad to print to my HP Designjet 500 with windows 7 driver installed.  The printer test prints just fine, but turbocad either will not start the print or it passes through the printer without entering the queue.  Any info is appreciated.  Thanks.

* March 12, 2010, 09:19:30 AM
Is version 15 compatible with windows 7?  I cannot get turbocad to print to my HP Designjet 500 with windows 7 driver installed.  The printer test prints just fine, but turbocad either will not start the print or it passes through the printer without entering the queue.  Any info is appreciated.  Thanks.
Yes.Its probably in your printer settings,printer properties,etc. some where.Might want revisit these settings.TC will run most popular printers.TC's Printer Dialog Box setting may want to check also.Reconfiguring to another port is option.

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* April 12, 2011, 08:08:24 AM
Sorry to come to this late, but I would look to install a specific PCL driver. I have had many similar problems with TCAD 15 not printing to printers when Universal Drivers have been installed, but the use of the PCL driver instead has cured the problem.  Find the PCL driver and give that a go.
MattyB

April 20, 2011, 06:27:25 PM
Is version 15 compatible with windows 7?  I cannot get turbocad to print to my HP Designjet 500 with windows 7 driver installed. 

I have V15 Platinum and print to the CutePDF printer driver.  Haven't noticed any problems.

Jeff

TC Pro Platinum 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 (all with LightWorks & RedSDK) & V21
System: i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz, ASRock X99 Extreme4, 16GB DDR4-2133 RAM, Gigabyte GTX 970, Samsung NVMe SSD 950 (256GB), Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) SP1