TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

Unwanted diagonal on every facet
Read 756 times
* October 10, 2019, 01:06:04 PM
TurboCAD Deluxe 20.2

My model has a diagonal line on every facet of simple extrusion and TC surface in hidden line suppress.
I was playing around with walkthrough when I last edited the TCW file.
I have tried CtrlAltW and CtrlW - suggested in earlier posts.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

October 10, 2019, 01:31:12 PM
TurboCAD Deluxe 20.2

My model has a diagonal line on every facet of simple extrusion and TC surface in hidden line suppress.
I was playing around with walkthrough when I last edited the TCW file.
I have tried CtrlAltW and CtrlW - suggested in earlier posts.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

We can offer some guesses, based on what you posted.  Such as:  Go to the Camera's Hidden Line properties-- right-click on the tea-cup to open that window-- and make sure both Rendering Type and Rendering Mode are set to "Hidden Line"; and in Options/Display, make sure "Draw form building edges" is not ticked.

But it would be a lot faster and more efficient if you could share/upload the drawing file here.
Underneath where you type a post, click on the + sign next to "Attachments and other options".  Self-explanatory after that.

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V21PP; V20.2PP; V19DL; V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)

* October 10, 2019, 01:34:10 PM
Or make sure there is just checked  HL/ HL, nothing else.

Torfinn

V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18/ 19 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe 2015/ 16/ 19
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

* October 10, 2019, 01:59:18 PM
Alvin and Torfinn.

Setting the camera properties rendering type and mode to Hidden Line cleared the problem, thank you.

I appreciate access to the problem file is useful but as it contains personal textual information I prefer not to share it.

Chris