TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Labelling imported survey points
Read 377 times
* September 02, 2019, 06:05:07 PM
Hi,

Is there any way to show the labels on imported survey points and export as a block.  Also, can they export as cogo points.

* September 04, 2019, 05:02:49 AM
It does not do COGO exports. Only LandXML. But if there is a standards document for a COGO text files or even a sample of what you want I will certainly look at some sort of implementation.

As far as labeling, no, not from the plugin side. But all data from the imported text file is added to each point as attributes. TurboCAD should be able to use an attribute of a point as a label.

* September 04, 2019, 10:12:53 AM
It does not do COGO exports. Only LandXML. But if there is a standards document for a COGO text files or even a sample of what you want I will certainly look at some sort of implementation.

As far as labeling, no, not from the plugin side. But all data from the imported text file is added to each point as attributes. TurboCAD should be able to use an attribute of a point as a label.

Can you show me how to use the attribute as a label?

* September 04, 2019, 10:43:57 AM
Actually I tried to do it but I could not figure it out. Maybe a TurboCAD expert can say yes or no to what I suggested.

Otherwise I do have that on my list as a new feature. Currently it can use the "Note" field as a "Layer" name. I could use it as a label instead. Yeah I'll do that and make it a choice.

* September 04, 2019, 04:59:38 PM
Can what is at the end of this video help with your COGO export needs? https://youtu.be/p0M1zsL0BCk