TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

Extents - Local Menu
Read 441 times
* March 31, 2019, 10:55:14 AM
I made a mistake of upgrading to Windows 10, but more on that later.  When I right click on the desktop I get the local menu but I'm not seeing the "extents" button.  I looked under Tools/Workspace/Customize/Popup Toolbars and I don't see it there either.  I find it very useful.  How?

John B.

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
1 GB Hard Drive 16 GB RAM
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series

* March 31, 2019, 11:17:32 AM
John.   Are you just talking just about the 'Zoom' Extents button itself or a custom toolbar.  I've never had extents in the right click menu, so I can only assume you added it at some point in the past.

I'll assume just the extents button (the same as if one presses the mouse wheel).  Tools menu - customise.  Toolbar tab (not the pop-up toolbar tab).  tick Pop up_1, or 2 or 3, whichever you want to add the extents button to.   This will open the pop up as a separate toolbar.  go to the Commands tab.  find the extents icon,  (possibly under View - Zoom).  Drag the button onto the end of the pop up toolbar.  Go back to Toolbar tab. Turn off the pop-up. 

The Extents should now appear in the right click menu buttons.

Sorry if I have completely misunderstood your requirement.

* March 31, 2019, 11:25:22 AM
Zoom Extents was in the local popup menu when I right click.  It's gone.  Thank you Mr. Gates.  I got it back now.  Followed your instructions Andy.  Thanks.

John B.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:32:02 AM by John B. »

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series

* March 31, 2019, 01:32:18 PM
Have you tried clicking the scroll wheel button on your mouse?  I can't remember ever having set it up, but all of mine zoom extents in TC, so I'm assuming it's a default configuration.  It's sublime compared to hunting buttons and menus. 

* March 31, 2019, 02:22:10 PM
Yes, I do the scroll wheel as well but it's a habit of mine just to get things where I want with the local menus.  #fetish

John B..

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series