TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Email Notification of threads
Read 2880 times
* June 02, 2009, 08:54:19 AM
Over two years went by under the old forum without any replies from marked theads. Immediately after the new forum started , I was unable to receive a validation code and finally got hooked up by emailing IMSI customer support.  Like the old forum; I still do not receive emails on marked threads.  Checked both regular mail, junk mail and my new profile account and still no turbocad email.  Because of the problems from the start, I am uncertain whether this is something on my end or at IMSI.

Many thanks to turbotech and IMSI support for the assist and hope this is fixed soon........Thanks

Since V3

MicroDaug........Ruff......Ruff

June 02, 2009, 09:45:46 AM
We changed the e-mail address that sends the automated e-mails to one less likely to get caught in a spam filter.  Some users are still not receiving them. You may need to white list the e-mail address.

forum@turbocad.com

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

* June 03, 2009, 09:25:57 AM
Just tried to log in to your Double Cad forum and ran into the same wall as with this forum........unable to receive an activation code by email, however, it did recognize may handle so I guess the registration applies to both forums.

Also, white listed the forum as suggested an am waiting to see if the emails start flowing again.

Since V3

* June 05, 2009, 08:57:08 AM
Still no emails from marked threads.   Attempts to receive an activation code for the TurboFloorplan forum failed as well.

Since V3

* June 05, 2009, 09:31:33 AM
I too have just registered, but I did not receive the activation email on my home email account, which I registered with. I tried several times to resend email, but it would say there was an error. I then used my work email and I had no problems - I got the email right away. I would like to use my home email for this forum, but if I try to change it in my profile it says that email address is all ready registered. How can I fix this problem? It seems like an ISP problem on my end, but I have all incoming emails allowed enabled.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 09:39:58 AM by Turbonick »

* June 07, 2009, 10:58:22 AM
I had to call IMSI to get myself activated, and still don't get an email for thread responses.

Not the end of civilization as we know it, but a bit annoying.

* June 08, 2009, 08:46:10 AM
I tried to contact IMSI customer support(customersupport@imsidesign.com) a second time to see if they could expedite the login process for the other two forums liked they did for this one and the email was returned as undeliverable.  Strange....!

Since V3