TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

TC15: change light color?
Read 1866 times
* June 01, 2009, 06:33:36 PM
I'm a sporadic TC user and consequently learn it over each time I use it.  With that as a preface, I'm having a problem:

I can't change the color of lights.  I open the Properties pane from Design Director or otherwise, click on the gray color blotch and get a color palette. If I try to change anything on the palette, it immediately disappears and nothing is changed.  I've tried changing the rendering (draft, quality, wireframe etc) to no avail.  I've referred to the manual and it just
tells me to do what I think I'm doing.

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid and that someone will point out that fact...

-- Greg

* June 01, 2009, 08:19:51 PM
Sounds like the problem is not your fault. Try the same procedure in a different drawing, and if it works there, the original drawing is haunted. Evil spirits can usually be exorcised by copying everything and pasting into an empty new drawing. If that works, save the new one and trash the old.

If the problem occurs in every drawing, I'd suggest you run the TCad Installer again and try the "Repair" option. If still no joy, my next step would be to uninstall the program and then reinstall.

Henry H