TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

SEKE and Keyboard Shortcuts
Read 465 times
* January 30, 2019, 04:33:57 PM
Recently I had to export some drawings in dwg and dxf formats and ever since find that I must reload the SEKE, DEKE keyboard shortcuts (cut/paste etc) every time I restart the programme. 

While not a showstopper, I have already reloaded the software once, and as I have to export some files again, find that it is more time profitable to simply reload the shortcuts etc (via Tools>Workspace>Customise) everytime I start-up, as I have not been able to find any other resolution in the forums or by other means.

I raise this here in the hope the coders/managers see it, and investigate whether this is one of the possible sources/causes of this issue that other users have reported of losing access to these shortcuts.

cheers

Pat

TC2019 Pro
Beginner (with much to learn) mainly period ship plans and fittings, wood toy plans.

* January 30, 2019, 07:55:39 PM
I would go the "Clearing out the "Built-In" folder" route. Something might have corrupted one or more of the files in the "Built-In" folder and it's easier to just shut down and delete everything there. All will be rebuilt upon start up.

If that doesn't work, contact Support.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1903), 64-bit