TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Interface
Read 1616 times
* January 29, 2010, 02:56:16 PM
So my computer crashed and I had a total repair done. Now I have reinstalled V14 Pro and am trying to find the interface I was using. If you will... up at the top where buttons you would click on and the would open up your choices. There was one for Standard and it would open things up like copy and past. There was one for lines and a million choices would show up like line, polyline, double line etc. Another button for 3d, another for arches.The snap modes appeared down the left hand side of the screen. Trying to remember what it looked like is boggling. And they say that its your legs that are the first thing to go. I thought that this interface was in tools customise load from Cadcourse 14 but it is not it. I'm lost here...any thoughts as to what I was using

Tom
Nanaimo

* January 29, 2010, 03:12:45 PM
Maybe a picture of all the Toolbars would help. Scroll down to V14.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2020
Designer, Deluxe, (Basic, Expert, Professional), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1909), 64-bit

* January 29, 2010, 05:01:02 PM
 holy cow
In the set up I had . the standard and the property bars where not there. In there place where the buttons.that you would click on
 Standard, Construction, Line (when you clicked on this one  all the lines and double lines and multi lines would appear just under neath across the top) Circles, Arc. Camera, Modify etc etc. and the snap mode was open with all choices down left hand side. And the design director was on the right. This was not a manual custom set up. It would load its self. And like I said I thought it was a cadcourse set up by Rob Berry. I tried the v 14 and v 11 in the user interface styles under TOOLS UI Themes but this was not it.

January 29, 2010, 05:50:30 PM
Tom, mabe this "movie" about using/installing the CADCourse interface will help:

http://www.cadcourse.com/flashmovies/CCInterfaceConfig/CCInterfaceConfig.html
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:53:30 PM by BR »

Barry

* January 29, 2010, 06:03:58 PM
Tom, mabe this "movie" about using/installing the CADCourse interface will help:

Thanks BR... that just may be the ticket

Tom