TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

2016 Delux trial right click buttons don't seem to work.
Read 854 times
* June 19, 2016, 12:40:16 PM
I was trying out 2016 with the trial copy and I seem to not be getting the right click menu items to work. It won't let me select the arrow tool and the view brings up this menu that didn't happen before. Actually most of them seem to bring up a menu instead of just doing things like they did before. I don't understand if this is intentional or a bug. The only way I can get around it is to use tool bars instead.

EDIT: I found out this has something to do with me being a lefty mouser.. :( I switched it back to right handed and it was working correctly. Not sure if there is anything I can do to fix that. Its a pain to do it right handed for me.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:06:03 PM by geekengineer »

June 20, 2016, 01:03:57 PM
Het geekengineer,

go to Tools-->Workspace-->Customize. There are some changes you can make to mouse controls. Unfortunately none of them allow you to assign the right click but you can assign ctrl+click and hold etc. Maybe you can customize your mouse settings to something that is a bit more useful for a southpaw. Best of luck and I'll mention to development that we should add a button switch option to 2017.