TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

Drafting Pallatte
Read 1273 times
* January 03, 2010, 10:03:57 AM
I know there is a difference between Pro and Deluxe, just how much I dont know. I am gonna purchase Deluxe, price reasons....

So one of my questions is that I couldnt find, I am sure its on there site somewheres,

1) does Deluxe come with the drafting pallatte? That is a really neat feature I am currently playing around with and is very usefull to me.  ;D

2) Just how much of a difference drafting wise is the two versions? I am assuming I still have 3d capabilities in Deluxe like I would with Pro. Am I still able to draft complex 3d drawings?  ???

3) I am assumig I am gonna lose some of the solid modeling tools in Deluxe?  :-[

4) Macros and Symbols I really dont care about. I learned by hand, then Autocad, then CADMAX and now this.  ;)

5) Just how much of a difference is there between the two? 16 or previous versions.  ???

And if there is a really big difference betweeen the two, then why do they give you pro for a demo which really isnt gonna do me any good what so ever?   :(
Just some questions I am being curious about. Thanks.

Windows 7, TurboCad ver 15.2

* January 03, 2010, 10:22:10 AM
5) Just how much of a difference is there between the two? 16 or previous versions.  ???
Checking out the comparison matrix will answer lot of inquiry's

"http://www.turbocad.co.uk/turbocad_16_benefits_and_features.html "
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:12:31 AM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison