TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

2015 door change
Read 917 times
* November 06, 2015, 05:56:22 PM
I am currently running TC2015 build 51.3. I created a floor plan drawing in an earlier build. The doors I used were plain vanilla, single hung, single panel doors as provided with the software.

A floor plan I am developing with build 51.3 needs the same single-panel, single hung doors. However, the "standard" door style now provided is a two panel, double hung door.

How can I get my single hung door style back?

BG

* November 06, 2015, 06:49:08 PM
Go to the Style Manager palette and the Standard Door Styles. Then go to the "Design / Door Type" property and pick "Single.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2020
Designer, Deluxe, (Basic, Expert, Professional), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1909), 64-bit

* November 06, 2015, 07:31:53 PM
Thank you John R and Don CW.

I found the answer. The newer file was created with a standard template which did not support the architectural features I needed. It gave me only a "standard" door, double.

However, I created a new file using the "House Template". It provides "standard" single door, double swing; "garage" door, roll up; "deck" door, sliding; "single" door; "double" door, double hung, and "Door style 1", single swing.

I created a new drawing sheet from the "House Template", copied the previous file and pasted it into the new drawing sheet. So far, it seems all is well.