TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

2015 door change
Read 786 times
* November 06, 2015, 05:56:22 PM
I am currently running TC2015 build 51.3. I created a floor plan drawing in an earlier build. The doors I used were plain vanilla, single hung, single panel doors as provided with the software.

A floor plan I am developing with build 51.3 needs the same single-panel, single hung doors. However, the "standard" door style now provided is a two panel, double hung door.

How can I get my single hung door style back?

BG

* November 06, 2015, 06:49:08 PM
Go to the Style Manager palette and the Standard Door Styles. Then go to the "Design / Door Type" property and pick "Single.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1903), 64-bit

* November 06, 2015, 07:31:53 PM
Thank you John R and Don CW.

I found the answer. The newer file was created with a standard template which did not support the architectural features I needed. It gave me only a "standard" door, double.

However, I created a new file using the "House Template". It provides "standard" single door, double swing; "garage" door, roll up; "deck" door, sliding; "single" door; "double" door, double hung, and "Door style 1", single swing.

I created a new drawing sheet from the "House Template", copied the previous file and pasted it into the new drawing sheet. So far, it seems all is well.