TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

I am a happy camper.
Read 1465 times
September 22, 2015, 11:51:19 PM
I posted here some time back where I had been teaching a new user to TC and how it was all going. yesterday, I saw the product of the training I gave him. He produces brass model railway stock and creates a CAD file that is sent off for photo etching, long story short, I saw the finished product last night. Glad to say there were two happy campers: me and the chap I taught. He is a convert to TC now.

I have to thank many here who have taught me a few things.

CREO 3 and 5
SolidWorks 2017
TC2019 Pro Platinum CADCAM
Hexagon VISI 2020.1 CADCAM
Christchurch, Middle Earth.

* September 23, 2015, 01:00:05 AM
I posted here some time back where I had been teaching a new user to TC and how it was all going. yesterday, I saw the product of the training I gave him. He produces brass model railway stock and creates a CAD file that is sent off for photo etching, long story short, I saw the finished product last night. Glad to say there were two happy campers: me and the chap I taught. He is a convert to TC now.

I have to thank many here who have taught me a few things.

Will the finished product be posted?

DonCW
2017 Pro with Light Works Plug in
2018 Platinum
2020 Platinum

Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.

September 23, 2015, 09:48:39 AM
Front and rear images for photo etching. Front in blue. I will get a photo of the completed item(s) over the next day or so.

CREO 3 and 5
SolidWorks 2017
TC2019 Pro Platinum CADCAM
Hexagon VISI 2020.1 CADCAM
Christchurch, Middle Earth.

* September 23, 2015, 05:14:21 PM
Front and rear images for photo etching. Front in blue. I will get a photo of the completed item(s) over the next day or so.

Looking forward to seeing the photo.

DonCW
2017 Pro with Light Works Plug in
2018 Platinum
2020 Platinum

Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.