TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Version 19.2 Pro - Last selected stays Magenta colored?
Read 625 times
* March 02, 2015, 01:24:18 PM
This just started happening recently in Verson 19.2 Pro, and I don't know why. Typically, when I select an entity, text, etc. in a drawing it turns Magenta colored. Once I click on something else, or even click on a blank spot on the drawing background, the Magenta coloring reverts back to whatever colors are supposed to be there. So normally nothing is Magenta unless I have it selected.

But a couple days ago this started - A selected entity turns Magenta, but then STAYS Magenta, even if I click on the background. That item doesn't revert to its correct color until I click on some other drawing entity, text, etc. Then the newly selected item turns Magenta and stays that way until I select the next thing. I don't like this. Is there some way I can fix it?

This is happening both in 2D and 3D mode.

* March 02, 2015, 01:47:10 PM
Well, I did not find out what happened here, but by re-installing the Pro 19.2 Update, and then re-loading my preferred saved Workspace backup file, it fixed whatever the problem was.