TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Change the Heading "Scale" in Space Units
Read 1513 times
January 13, 2015, 04:39:29 AM
To IMSI-Design representatives:

I think it would be a good idea to change the terminology of the headings of the section "Scale" in Space Units to "Modelspace Printing Scale" and "Paperspace Printing Scale".

This Scale setting causes confusion for a lot of new- and intermediate-level TurboCADers (and even some advanced Users).
I've gotten used to it; but I am constantly seeing on these Forums (and with a couple of local TurboCADers that I converse with) that Users are confusing what this "Scale" section is referring to.

Note:  This setting does not effect* the scale of the Objects in the current drawing-space; this setting only effects* the scale of the current-drawing space printing.
[*affect?]

~Alvin

[Post moved from "Tips & Tricks Forum Board".  I mistakenly posted in the wrong board.  -Alvin]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 05:00:36 AM by Alvin Gregorio »

Alvin Gregorio
Intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 (ver6.5).  No formal CAD Training.
---TurboCAD: V21PP; V20.2PP; V19DL; V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)