TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Job offer 6 to 8 hours per week
Read 1623 times
* July 28, 2013, 02:23:15 PM
I'm looking for somebody interested in making somewhat simple and somewhat repetitive drawings of kitchen hoods to be used as attachment to customer quotations. 

Payment by the hour.  I need the drawings via email - I will open and save with TurboCad 20.  At this time, I estimate 6 to 8 hours a week.

I attached an example of a typical drawing. 

I haven't seen similar postings on this forum, but just thought somebody might be interested.  I'm in California, but as long as we can communicate and figure out how to make payment work securely, your location really doesn't matter

Thank you.
Vibeke Paone
ABBAKA
+1 707 875 2151 Ext 501

* October 06, 2013, 11:11:57 PM
Vibeke,

Hey there, my name is Ty, and I am a drafter/designer with a deck/patio/whatever else we may build maker for a company out of Denver, and I would definately be interested in taking a look at your needs and see if I could help. As your post indicated, distance wouldn't be a problem, so I will just let you know my qualification as of now. I have 4-5 years of drafting experience in a number of different programs such as the old KeyCad, AutoCad, Turbocad, Maya, and Sketchup, but also have around 5 years experience as a builder/carpenter, so I am cognizant of the different applications of drawings and their use on-the-job. I would love to discuss the possibilities with you so you may e-mail a reply here, or at my mailbox,(tytussing3005@gmail.com) at your convenience. Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear from you!

Respectfully in Christ,
Ty Tussing