TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Contraints - colour?
Read 1557 times
* October 14, 2009, 08:16:28 PM
I just wondered if there was a way to change the colour of the constraints . Sorry, I can't think of the proper name. I find that with the backround colour I prefer I can't with My old eyes see the constraint ( damn ). Help?? John

John Kampen

Win 10 - 2018 Pro Platinum
Win 10 - 2019 Pro Platinum

* October 14, 2009, 08:55:23 PM
If you elect to display constraints markers on the $CONSTRAINTS Layer (the default), simply change the color of that layer by clicking its Color entry in the Design Director palette.

If you want the markers on the same layers as the constrained objects (an option available in Options|Constraints), then follow this procedure: Open the Format menu; click on "Constraints"; select anything from the list of Constraints; click the "Properties" icon on the Inspector Bar; select "Pen" in the left hand window of the Properties dialog; click the little triangle beside the Color window in the right hand side of the dialog; click on a color; OK out of the Properties dialog. The color you picked will be applied to all future Constraints.

Henry H

* October 15, 2009, 05:35:54 AM
Thank you Henry. I'll follow your second option. John

John Kampen

Win 10 - 2018 Pro Platinum
Win 10 - 2019 Pro Platinum