TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Adding a Separation-Bar in a Flyout Menu
Read 1461 times
March 19, 2013, 12:23:35 PM
Is there any way to add a separation-bar in a Flyout Menu?  If so, how?

I'm trying to create a separation-bar in the Standard Views Flyout Menu that is commonly located towards the right side of the Standard Toolbar.  I want to drag the Dimetric Views into that Flyout Menu, but I want a separation-bar between the Isometric Views and the Dimetric Views.

Can this be achieved?  How?  -please.

Thanks, Alvin
(this is in reference to ver. 19.2 Deluxe)

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V21PP; V20.2PP; V19DL; V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)

March 19, 2013, 12:46:47 PM
While the customize dialog is up right click the toolbar where you would like to add the separation and choose begin group.

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

March 19, 2013, 12:57:06 PM
While the customize dialog is up right click the toolbar where you would like to add the separation and choose begin group.

Thanks Rip.

It didn't work for me... at first.

"Begin Group" was already checked when I right-clicked the Standard Views Flyout Menu in the Standard Toolbar.
It matters in what order we:  Drag in a Command, and where (in the Flyout Menu) and when we Begin Group.

(I almost replied back, saying that I couldn't do it; I thought I'd try a few more ways first, before replying)

----
Thanks for the quick, informative, and useful response Rip.  -Alvin
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 12:59:34 PM by Alvin Gregorio »

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V21PP; V20.2PP; V19DL; V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)