TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

Easier to Use and Manipulate Cameras
Read 1469 times
February 21, 2013, 07:32:37 AM
I Wish TurboCAD had easier to use and manipulate Cameras.

I'm working in version 11.2, usually on large-scale Architectural projects ("large-scale" in relation to other types of projects, not in relation to other Architectual project types).

-----------------------
It is so frustrating to work so hard to get your Model the way you want it, but have such a difficult time maneuvering around to get a view of it.  I couldn't even imagine sitting down with a homeowner-client and trying to show them how it looks from "here" and "from there" on the fly.

I recently sat down with a cabinet-designer at a HomeDepot.  They use the 20/20 modular-cabinet design software.  Man, she could so quickly and easily take me to about any (rendered/perspective) view I asked for.  I had geek software-envy.

----
I think I would be willing to pay for the upgrade to the current version just for the improvement of this feature alone.  If it were in fact improved so that it worked as well/quickly/efficiently as 20/20's.  (if version 19, or the proposed version 20 in fact does: Sales, feel free to contact me).

-Alvin

Alvin Gregorio
Intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 (ver6.5).  No formal CAD Training.
---TurboCAD: V21PP; V20.2PP; V19DL; V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)