TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Does Modifying One's Posts on These Forums Create New Email Notifications Sent?
Read 677 times
* September 14, 2012, 05:30:18 AM
I have a real quick simple question:  Each time we Modify our Posts on these Forums, do those who are signed up for e-mail notifications of that Topic receive a new e-mail notification each time a User modifies his Post?

----
If so.... I apologize to all of you.  I am a persnickety fellow- especially in regards to language, grammar, written-word structure, and stucture and formatting in general (it's a habit and impulse I know I need to break).  I am aware that I often am editing or adding to my pre-existing Posts for only the minorest editions or additions.  If you have been receiving annoyingly too-numerous of e-mail notifications on Topics that I made only minor, fastidious, changes too....  again, I apologize.

----
So- Do those who are signed up for e-mail notifications of a particular Topic receive a new e-mail notification each time a User modifies his Post?

-Alvin

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V20.2PP(57.0)[as of 3/12/15]; V19DL(54.2); V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)