TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

LAYER COLOR
Read 1923 times
* August 13, 2009, 09:18:20 AM
I just can't figure out how to change the color of the fitting, which is group, to the color of the layer.

Must have something to do group.

Please help.

Ivey

[attachment deleted by admin]

* August 13, 2009, 09:30:56 AM
Select it; press Ctrl+G ("Edit group content"), which takes you to a new window that contains only the group; press Ctrl+A to select all of its components; open the Pen Colors drop-down list and select "By Layer"; press Esc to deselect; press Ctrl+Shift+G to return to the drawing. Sometimes you may encounter a group within a group, in which case you'll have to either explode the inner group or repeat the "Edit group content" procedure before pressing Ctrl+Shift+G.

Henry H

* August 13, 2009, 03:11:24 PM
One thing I've done is to set TurboCAD so that Pen Width, Pattern and Color parameters for all tools are set to By Layer when I open a "New from Scratch" drawing. It beats having to change various tools to By Layer one at a time. That's a "minus 3" in the picture. This doesn't help your current situation, but it could be helpful in the future.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 03:13:12 PM by John R »

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1803), 64-bit

* August 17, 2009, 01:59:05 PM
Thanks guys, I'll get into it.

Ivey