TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

drag tool-bar
Read 1541 times
February 01, 2012, 06:33:10 AM
Trying to drag Commands from Options panel to Tool-bars:

Tool-bars seem to be attracted to (pop to) margins of monitor, as though with strong magnetism, and dragging them toward center of screen is difficult.

As I drag Command (holding left mouse button), I loose it very easily, for no reason I understand, as though it wants to disappear.

Pro Platinum 2016/23.2/61.2
Oregon, Illinois, USA

* February 01, 2012, 06:55:45 AM
As I drag Command (holding left mouse button), I loose it very easily, for no reason I understand, as though it wants to disappear.
Have to have a exiting tool bar present or create a new one than drag into the toolbar.To create a new one choose Tools+Customize+Toolbars+New.Than do the drag in process.

http://www3.turbocadcommunity.com/tiki-index.php?page=New+UI+Customize+Commands
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:03:49 AM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

February 01, 2012, 09:04:56 AM
Problem was mouse device.  Replacing old with new brought instant and much appreciated correction.

Pro Platinum 2016/23.2/61.2
Oregon, Illinois, USA