TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

images overlay
Read 1055 times
* January 23, 2012, 09:38:08 PM
Good evening or morning depending on where you are.  I'd like to start off saying thank you for everybody replying to posts which has enabled me to find answers I was looking for without having to ask the question.  It seems like this is one of the most knowledgeable sites out there, so thank you for everybody who visits this site and answers questions for us.

By my name you might be able to guess that I am familiar with both microstation and autocad, with more experience being with the former, I work with both being at my job, and I was lucky enough to get turbocad for christmas, I have several small projects that I work on in my spare time, but one thing that has eluded me so far is how to get an image to display without the border lines.

I am trying to get multiple images to show overlapping each other without the border line showing, causing a line straight through the image.  If anybody has a remedy for this I would appreciate it to clue me in.

Thanks again, I look forward to learning a lot from this group.

January 23, 2012, 11:33:28 PM
Welcome to the forum. You can make the border invisible by selecting an "invisible" Line Pattern. Two ways to do that are by using the Line Pattern drop-down menu at the top of the screen or in the "Pen" section of the image properties window.

BradE [ dean3Design ]
Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB 1333 DDR3, FirePro V5900
TC 21 Platinum (64-Bit) Running on Win7 Pro SP1