TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

How do I set the default font to Arial
Read 3872 times
* August 12, 2009, 02:18:18 PM
Hi All

I am a relative newcomer to TurboCad.  I can not seem to be able to set the default font to be
Aerial.  I am sure there is a simple way to do it.  Could some one help me out with this?
 ???
Thanks
Witness

* August 13, 2009, 02:06:48 AM
Hi All

I am a relative newcomer to TurboCad.  I can not seem to be able to set the default font to be
Aerial.  I am sure there is a simple way to do it.  Could some one help me out with this?
 ???
Thanks
Witness
For just Text: select the Text tool, right-click, choose Properties, choose Arial in the Font list.
For Dimensions: select the Dimension tool, right-click, choose Properties, click Text, select Arial from the Font list.

Gary Wooding
Win10 64-bit,
TC21.2 x64 Plat, Bld59
TC16.2 Plat, Bld54.0
TCC 3.5

* August 13, 2009, 07:42:08 AM
I have tried that but it seems to revert back to Times New Roman when you close and restart.  I work in other cad packages that have a default font setting at the system level.  Does Turbo Cad have a similar setting?

August 13, 2009, 07:46:47 AM
I have tried that but it seems to revert back to Times New Roman when you close and restart.  I work in other cad packages that have a default font setting at the system level.  Does Turbo Cad have a similar setting?

Set it via your Explorer Palette.

[attachment deleted by admin]

* August 13, 2009, 08:35:45 AM
Yes I believe that's got it.  Thanks for the help

Mark S