TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

How do I set the default font to Arial
Read 3836 times
* August 12, 2009, 02:18:18 PM
Hi All

I am a relative newcomer to TurboCad.  I can not seem to be able to set the default font to be
Aerial.  I am sure there is a simple way to do it.  Could some one help me out with this?
 ???
Thanks
Witness

* August 13, 2009, 02:06:48 AM
Hi All

I am a relative newcomer to TurboCad.  I can not seem to be able to set the default font to be
Aerial.  I am sure there is a simple way to do it.  Could some one help me out with this?
 ???
Thanks
Witness
For just Text: select the Text tool, right-click, choose Properties, choose Arial in the Font list.
For Dimensions: select the Dimension tool, right-click, choose Properties, click Text, select Arial from the Font list.

Gary Wooding
Win10 64-bit,
TC21.2 x64 Plat, Bld59
TC16.2 Plat, Bld54.0
TCC 3.5

* August 13, 2009, 07:42:08 AM
I have tried that but it seems to revert back to Times New Roman when you close and restart.  I work in other cad packages that have a default font setting at the system level.  Does Turbo Cad have a similar setting?

August 13, 2009, 07:46:47 AM
I have tried that but it seems to revert back to Times New Roman when you close and restart.  I work in other cad packages that have a default font setting at the system level.  Does Turbo Cad have a similar setting?

Set it via your Explorer Palette.

[attachment deleted by admin]

* August 13, 2009, 08:35:45 AM
Yes I believe that's got it.  Thanks for the help

Mark S