TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Line in Model Space Miss Aligned
Read 2202 times
* July 22, 2009, 12:38:57 PM
In 15.  For some reason , when I work in Model Space, my 180 or O degree lines always seem to have an out of alignment tick or like they are 180.5 or 0.1 or something. That never use to happen.

Ivey

* July 22, 2009, 11:19:53 PM
In 15.  For some reason , when I work in Model Space, my 180 or O degree lines always seem to have an out of alignment tick or like they are 180.5 or 0.1 or something. That never use to happen.

Ivey
The most likely reason is that your Active view is slightly skewed relative to the Work plane. Assuming that your current Work plane is World, just click Plane by World. You can verify by displaying the grid.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gary Wooding
Win10 64-bit,
TC21.2 x64 Plat, Bld59
TC16.2 Plat, Bld54.0
TCC 3.5

* July 23, 2009, 06:36:21 AM
As usual, I did something stupid. I occasionally use ACAD and you hold down the wheel to pan.

I must have done that, so it showed my lines off a little bit , so I just hit the top view on the 3d plane view , and it straighten them out.

DUH,

Thanks,

Ivey Harris