TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

How do I add a 2nd paper space to my existing tcw file?
Read 1485 times
* January 15, 2011, 04:41:55 PM
I am new to TurboCad. Have been using it for about 4 weeks. I have created a template file and inserted it into the paper 1 tab connected to the model file, but I need to add a different template to a new paper2 space. I can't figure out how to do this. I looked at all of the Ken Doyle tutorials and he says you can attach as many templates as you want, but never shows how. I can create a new tcw file and use the wizard to attach a new template, but I need a 2nd and 3rd template attached to my existing tcw file.

* January 15, 2011, 08:07:34 PM
I am new to TurboCad. Have been using it for about 4 weeks. I have created a template file and inserted it into the paper 1 tab connected to the model file, but I need to add a different template to a new paper2 space. I can't figure out how to do this. I looked at all of the Ken Doyle tutorials and he says you can attach as many templates as you want, but never shows how. I can create a new tcw file and use the wizard to attach a new template, but I need a 2nd and 3rd template attached to my existing tcw file.

Open 'Workspace' at the top of your screen, click on the Paper space option, next Duplicate.

HTH

* January 16, 2011, 04:57:55 PM
Thanks HTH for the answer to my question about paper space. It seems so easy, now.

January 17, 2011, 12:18:57 PM
Another way to add a second paperspace is to right click your mouse on the tabs below the drawing window and click insert.

Tom