TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

turbocad 12.2v in 3d and don't know what i have done
Read 2128 times
* March 06, 2010, 06:39:35 AM
hi
i'm not new to turbo cad i have used it for years, i'v just never used it in 3d mode mainly i did panel layouts and electrical drawings, what ever i did changed it so all my drawings are in 3d mode ! what did i do and how can i fix it, years ago i did this and in the end i just reinstalled turbo cad  i would rather not do this this time if i can help it ?

March 06, 2010, 07:36:22 AM
You can access the selector properties through the first two buttons after the input fields on the Inspector Bar. You may be able to find what you're looking for there.

BradE [ dean3Design ]
Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB 1333 DDR3, FirePro V5900
TC 21 Platinum (64-Bit) Running on Win7 Pro SP1

* March 06, 2010, 09:47:20 AM
ok
did that have it set to (2d mode for model and paper space) in selector properties general    and still when i use the middle mouse button to move left or right  it rotates the drawing and i have to use the world plan to get it back flat

before i did what ever i did i could move the drawing flat left right and up and down now when i use the middle mouse button it rotates it does that make any since?

is there a way to reset all the setting back to original install ?

March 06, 2010, 10:18:03 AM
before i did what ever i did i could move the drawing flat left right and up and down now when i use the middle mouse button it rotates it does that make any since?

is there a way to reset all the setting back to original install ?

I've always had to press CTRL+SHIFT and the middle button to pan. You can load the original settings by selecting Options\Toolbars and Menu... from the main menu. Go to the Options tab and look for the Workspace settings.

BradE [ dean3Design ]
Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB 1333 DDR3, FirePro V5900
TC 21 Platinum (64-Bit) Running on Win7 Pro SP1

March 06, 2010, 10:55:16 AM
... i'v just never used it in 3d mode mainly i did panel layouts and electrical drawings, what ever i did changed it so all my drawings are in 3d mode
For that sort of usage, perhaps you should be drawing in Paperspace only. That's normal mouse operation, they're a bit different between Model & Paperspace.

Julian

TC18 / 38.5 Platinum, AL5. XP, Core2 Duo E6750 OC'd 3.0Ghz, Render test: 3mins 3sec.