TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Available Features in Deluxe vs. Higher Versions?
Read 334 times
* January 26, 2020, 10:53:20 AM
Just musing at this time.  Got my CE degree back in the slide rule/drawing board days (read:  early 1960's).  Spent my career in the environmental field so only used my CE knowledge for my own projects or to help out a friend now and then.  Still do a plot plan or retaining wall or deck project  every once and awhile that causes me to pull out my old texts, but this doesn't require a lot of high powered engineering.

I'm mainly interested in keeping my brain active by learning to use some of the new tools/techniques that are available in the post-slide rule era.  I've got TC 2018 Deluxe.  Apparently the Civil Design Suite will work with my version, but I'm not sure how well.  I cannot find any reference that shows how the features of Civil Design Suite line up with the various versions/levels of TC.  Can anyone point me to such a reference?  Or, is it a complete waste of time to try and use this plug-in with TC 2018 Deluxe?

Appreciate any input.

* January 26, 2020, 01:05:04 PM
I dont think there are difference in features between the editions, but i like best when it is on Platinum, just a feeling of it work more smooth there.

Torfinn

V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18/ 19 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe 2015/ 16/ 19
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB