TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

Turbocad 14.2 Pro v Windows 10
Read 1034 times
* November 04, 2019, 12:35:17 PM
Since its issue, I have used Turbocad 14.2 Pro  on my Laptop using Microsoft  XP.
Recently a power surge damaged the laptop and I had to purchase a s/h laptop operating Microsoft windows 10.
I have the original CD for v14 and previous issues  T/C  10; 7  .
I have attempted to load v14 from the CD onto the new laptop,   The set-up asks for previous serial numbers / registration numbers .Inputting this information suddenly I get a message saying this information is no longer recognised.  I have gone on line; used the Chat service, explained the problem ... they could not help.  I have since  sent emails to Technical Support and have not had the courtesy of a reply !   Can any one help ?  I have 15 years of drawings I need to access.

* November 04, 2019, 03:01:54 PM
If Version 14 is an "Upgrade", I believe you need to have a prior version installed before installing Version 14.

I installed a normal Version 14 Pro on a Win 10 laptop and didn't encounter any problems. I expected that the Activation Code would need to be updated, but had no problems.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1903), 64-bit

* November 05, 2019, 07:39:33 AM
Thank you John for your reply. Yes it was an upgrade from  v10 v7    I will try and obtain a new activation code and see if that works.