There are numerous things that frustrate me about using TurboCAD, which I have been doing since v8 (I think). I will add to the list as I come up with more.
1. I set the paper space to A3 Landscape. Save the drawing. Re-open the drawing and the paper space always reverts to Letter Portrait in the Printer Paper section. Why can't the setting stick to what it has been set to? The printer is a network printer. We don't even use Letter sized paper in Australia.
2. On some drawings, the tabs at the bottom of the page that allow you to select model space and paper spaces appear normally, on other drawings, the tabs are "rolled up" behind the drawing space, but can't be fully extended/expanded. (I wish I could add an image to show this)
3. When doing a copy and paste in model space, and I change the layer of the pasted element, it doesn't always display in the paper space. When I close the drawing and re-open it, it then shows up.
4. If I place text on paper space over the top of a viewport, and assign to it certain characteristics (e.g. Calibri, Bold, 14pt) and then I save and reopen the drawing, the text has reverted to txt.shx and a random font size
5. When closing a drawing and re opening the Selection Info for a viewport loses previous settings, such as Override Layers Visibility, Fixed Scale etc
6. In model space, using Selection Info, and if you want to change parameter of the selected item, such as Brush Pattern, why does the selection default to the last item on the list, when I most often want to use the first item on the list (ie Solid)
7. Again in Selection Info, when I reopen a drawing, the Brush/Brush Color always reverts to "By Pen" when I explicitly have set it to a particular color?
That will do for now, but there are many other frustrations. I am about to upgrade to 2019, but not sure I want to spend money on something that frustrates me this much.