TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Problem for open the drawing
Read 1563 times
* June 19, 2019, 09:53:20 AM
Sometime I can't open a drawing in TCad 2017. When I start TCCad I clic on the drawing and TC Cad crash (the first window who open).
I restart TC Cad, I cancel the first window to choose the drawing and open my drawing in the menu "Folder" sometime it's ok sometime TC CAd crash
Somebody have the same problem? Or somebody has the solution to solve this problem.

* June 19, 2019, 11:41:34 AM
Instead of click on a drawing, click on Cancel and then go to File up in left corner and Select the file from there.
When you do so, look if there is 2 files with the same name standing just below each other, if there is go to the place where you save the file first and delete the .dwl file, it will have same name as the original drawing only end with .dwl, like in "drawing_a.tcw.dwl"

If that not help, run the Install file again and do a Repair, you will also find this option in Windows "Apps and Function" if you dont have the installfile nearby.

Last option is to delete the Built-in folder, that will take away all your personal setting and when you start TC again after that it will be with factory settings and you will need to load your cfg (UI), set template etc to get it back to your normal.

Torfinn

V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18/ 19 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe 2015/ 16/ 19
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

* June 19, 2019, 11:03:16 PM
Thank Torfinn

I try your solutions