TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Last edited remains in the pink editing colour
Read 373 times
May 05, 2019, 02:46:26 AM
Hi, Something has changed.
If I create an object (2d square for example in world view) then go to edit it, I get the usual bounding box and I can edit in the usual way. After editing I press escape or space bar and find the edited object retains a heavy pink line apearance.I can then draw something else (another box or line or circle) but the previously edited item retains the heavy pink line apearance.
The pattern seems to be the last edited object retains the pink colour until something else is selected for editing and this then takes up the colour and thick line set. It is making drawing impossible. I have "repaired" the program but this makes no difference.Any thoughts ?I have searched the list of problems in the hope of finding an answer, but alas nothing of help there.
Im on TurboCAD 2018 64

TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017 64bit
Lightworks
NVIDIA GeForce GTX770
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.6 Ghz
Windows 10 Pro (64)

* May 05, 2019, 04:33:16 AM
This can sometimes be cased, by having 'All' selected at the top of the selection palette.  Turning off 'All' if it is selected may help.

May 05, 2019, 09:18:01 AM
 :) Sorted. This has taken me a few hours on and off all day, but I have fixed it. It seems on the selection info. pallet is an icon that allows"Highlighting". Somehow I had mistakenly clicked on this ! The fix was to un-click it. Simple when you know how. Thanks Andy for pointing me in the right direction.What you want Highlighting for, beats me.I have learnt something thoughCheers

TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017 64bit
Lightworks
NVIDIA GeForce GTX770
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.6 Ghz
Windows 10 Pro (64)