TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Dimmension line prints too thick
Read 496 times
* April 07, 2019, 12:52:23 PM
When I print a drawing, the lines in the dimmension print too thick. I set the value under the pen tab in the properties to zero and it still prints too thick. I can't explode the dimmension and then set the value to zero on each line individually and it prints properly. I'm sure there is a way to fix it without having to do that. Any ideas?

* April 07, 2019, 01:07:47 PM
What kind of dimension ?
You need to follow it to where it come from, i.e. the Style can be 0, but when you select a dimensiontool if can be at 0.2 there, you dont see it in the drawing, but it will show in the print.
Can you post an exampledrawing where it happens

Torfinn

V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18/ 19 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe 2015/ 16/ 19
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

* April 07, 2019, 05:05:04 PM
Here is the drawing that is affected. I realized just after I made the post that it showed up when I saved it as a PDF. The lines look big in the PDF but not in the TCW.

* April 08, 2019, 12:50:36 AM
In Save AS you can change the line thickness from By Block to 0, but the arrowhead still dont look nice, to thick, look like flys...t
If you print to a Virtual pdf writer like TurboPDF or something else, CutePDF i used earlier, it's free, then they will look nice and you dont need to change anything.
Attached show print to TurboPDF, drawing just opened, nothing more done.

If you want to change them, use ctrl + T, click inside the menu and press D for Dimensionm scroll Down to Linear and Select that one , then OK button and you Select all of them in one go, have to repeat if you have different, like Angular or something

Torfinn

V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18/ 19 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe 2015/ 16/ 19
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB