TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

Dumb Question Selection Info Window TC V21
Read 830 times
* November 28, 2018, 06:53:15 AM
I have  a question on selection info window . When I am in selection info window doing changes deleting things out, when I delete one thing  out it goes back to the top of the selection info list and there are more things I want to delete in that area. So I have to go searching where I am in the list again vs staying where I deleted the one item out. Am I doing something wrong or is this the way it works or is there a setting I do not have on???

* November 28, 2018, 07:16:15 AM
At the top of the SI palette there is an icon that says "ALL", I turn that off - and I don't get a list of everything in the drawing.
Try that.

Nikki
TC20 platinum
TC 2015 platinum
TC 2017 with lightworks

* November 30, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
I kind of want everything there as I am making changes , except lighting which I think should be separated or in  a folder in "selection info" window . What I do not under stand is when I  delete say a simple extruded that has been added to another feature and I have batch of them I need to change. Deleting any one of them makes it go to the top of the section "info window" and I have to search for the next one I am deleting or changing. Its like makes no sense and is time consuming.

* November 30, 2018, 08:54:01 AM
and if you narrow the list  down by selecting using one of the filters? - would that make the list shorter? and easier to manage.

Nikki
TC20 platinum
TC 2015 platinum
TC 2017 with lightworks

* December 04, 2018, 07:25:25 AM
Why should the lighting be separated in a different folder btw?

* December 12, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
That did work when I click all I just had to pick the solid and the info in the select info window or that solid came up .
Thank you

* December 12, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
well it loads up the info window and you have to scroll past all that lights I think if it was in separate folder selection info window would have less clutter and only line and solids etc .clutter and if you want lighting you open that folder and find it there. The two seem like very separate entities for that window.