TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

TurboCad 21 Delux
Read 484 times
* January 08, 2019, 12:09:48 PM
I recently updated my laptop from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10. I reloaded TC from my backup CD Rom. I am having issues with my Property Menu and Inspector Menu Bars.  In the Property Bar the Layers Window is smaller that on my previous version on W7. I cannot see the entire layer name, and I cannot select the layer setup without having something selected in the drawing. The Property Bar is simply scrunched up and I am unable to read the setting in each of the windows. I have tried searching for the fix but so far haven't found it. Would someone please point me in the right direction?  Thanks in advance !

* January 08, 2019, 12:31:00 PM
Menu bar
Select something in your drawing, when it's still selected open customize meny, then you can click in the Field you want to change, typical the layername field, move the mousecursor to the rigth side edge of it and there will turn up a symbol that tell you that you now can drag the edge to rigth or left, when the symbol is visible, click and drag it to where you want., then ok out of that menu

Inspector bar
It seems like you have Classic, open Options/ Desktop and under "Inspector Bar" you can change to use Compact if you want and also to the rigth from there set the pixel for Field Width, i have on 55, i believe that is common size.

After that/ and you can just move the cursor over the rigth side of each Field in the InspectorBar and drag it to the size you want to have it.

Torfinn

V18, V19, V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

* January 09, 2019, 08:44:42 AM
Thank You Very Much !!!!  That worked.  Very Much Appreciated.