I'm trying this again, some days after this part of the Forum rejected my first two attempts, to see if that was a temporary blip. it's off that is co-incided with that Cloudflare appearing.
I've described having made a 'Word' hard-copy of the Manual's Contents list - suitably edited for readability, to facilitate searching the manual itself on the screen.
I realised it would help to have an alphabetical Index too.
I edited a copy of the Word.doc into a Plain Text version with comma and CR/LF delimiters, so that Excel could pick it up and turn it into a two column spreadsheet. Keeping it in original page-number order, I then corrected various odd copying errors, by comparison with the Contents print.
Finally, Sort by Column A (the one with the words), Save and Print.
One important change I made was re-arranging titles into genus-species order, so all the "Circles" genus for example is together with its species listed alphabetically: "Circle, Tangent to arc; Circle,Tangent to Entities," etc. As it happens these ones are also in page order, but that's secondary.
Now let's see what Cloudflare will do...