TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Workplane By Facet
Read 1013 times
* January 01, 2017, 11:18:32 AM
 I just got TurboCad LTE Pro and have been looking all over trying to find the answer to some trouble that I am having - and came across you on youtube. If you are too busy to give me directions can you point me in the right direction? The only think that I use the software for is Architectural drawings for houses etc. - I have used 2016 Deluxe and it has the icon that I am looking for but I can not find the Workplane By Facet anywhere in the Pro, so that keeps me from being able to put a roof on the walls. I have read tutorials but the icon doesn't show up here. Thank you in advance

* January 01, 2017, 12:32:14 PM
I dont know if this applies to LTE but if so suggest you try "Options" along the top list of choices which starts with the word "File"; then select "Toolbars"; got to last option which is "Workplane" then return to you drawing; you will now see the Workplane Toolbar; choose the green house "by Facet"; hover your cursor over the wall plate and it will be highlighted green; and select.

* January 13, 2017, 07:50:01 PM
Does lte have conventional 3d?

for the roof is there a roof by walls tool that you can use?

Nikki
TC20 platinum
TC 2015 platinum
TC 2017 with lightworks

* January 13, 2017, 08:39:51 PM
This is where I find "Workplane By Facet" in TurboCAD LTE; the Tools menu or the toolbar above the Local Menu.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2020
Designer, Deluxe, (Basic, Expert, Professional), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1909), 64-bit