TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

CameraLookAt
Read 2080 times
* November 17, 2016, 07:39:59 PM
Howdy all,

I’m using TC 20 deluxe with AL 5.

I’ve been using CameraLookAt to do several fly throughs of a model. It’s pretty simple, you enter the target coordinates and the camera points at the target as the scenario goes along a line using FollowByPath.

Well it was easy until I tried my latest scenario.  I’m using old files, on which I previously successfully ran scenarios, and modifying them to run a scenario where the camera essentially moves forward and points to a coordinate directly ahead.  While I’m trying to get the pilots view, I instead get the passenger view on the right side.  I’ve tried multiple changes to coordinates, parameters, different files and anything else I can think of and nothing seems to work.  I can’t get the camera to point at the target.  What am I missing?

Thanks -

* November 18, 2016, 03:04:33 PM
Any chance of a little video and sample file showing the problem.

Sorry I don't quite understand the problem, that said I don't use the 'mobile camera' as I'm not keen on TC's main system camera.

* November 30, 2016, 03:58:28 AM
Hi Andy,

The issue has been resolved, although I don’t know how …

We can chalk it up to momentary insanity or the gremlins that inhabit TurboCad.

Thanks